- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures to facilitate and support timely and definable planning and decision making.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlight trends and analyze causal factors behind variances and trends.
- Assist in the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills