Financial Analyst / Senior Accountant
Big 4 or large regional CPA Firm Audit experience required
Why take a Financial Analyst role with this company?
- Heavy interaction with operations
- Key part of the FP&A Team
- Opportunity to work domestically and internationally (do you want to be an expat?)
- Ability to truly impact the bottom line
What the Financial Analyst will do…
- Financial audits (process, accounting, tax, controls, corporate finance, compliance
- Reporting budgets in HFM/Hyperion Enterprise systems.
- Assist Manager FP&A in preparation of monthly Management reports.
- Capex forecast reporting and Capex projects cost control
What the company needs in a Financial Analyst:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field; CPA required
- 2+ years of audit experience from a Big-4 or equivalent firm
- Advanced Excel
- Go getter mentality; career minded individual
Perks of the Financial Analyst Auditor role:
- Ability to move up quickly!
- Ability to move overseas for expat assignment
- Highly visible role within the organization
- Work with a very international / diverse team of professional