Project Accounting Manager – Portland, Oregon – email@example.com
The Project Accountant Manager works very closely with Project Accountants and Managers, the Controller and the CFO. They are an integral member in the project financial management of all firm projects, by leading the Project Accountant team, reviewing processes and guiding change management to determine and implement best practices in relation to project accounting and financial project management.
This position will:
- Recruit, select, train, mentor, and foster personal growth opportunities of PAs
- Balance workloads and appraise performance of the PA Team
- Develop, coordinate and enforce systems, policies, procedures and productivity standards
- Monitor project performance, lead PM and PA training sessions, assist in project performance meetings, and participate in the monthly close
There are 9-12 Project Accountants this position oversees; some travel between their various locations
- A degree in Accounting or related-field is required.
- Proven prior management required.
- Deltek Vision experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in an open team environment, while being assertive, proactive and capable of working independently.
- Microsoft Professional Office experience with emphasis on Excel and strong computer skills.