Primarily Operational & Financial Audits!!!!!
30% travel max!
- Performs audits of the accounting and financial data as well as operational processes of various departments within the organization to ensure accuracy and compliance with company guidelines
- Identifies improper accounting or documentation and researches issues and makes recommendations to improve policies or procedures accordingly
- Prepares flowcharts, narratives and reports to document processes and controls
- Interviews management and operating personnel
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to the SVP or Audit Manager
- 1 – 2 years audit experience
- In process of obtaining CPA or CIA