Good morning and happy Monday! It’s time to kick off the week with some motivation.
Here are five quotes that will keep you going for the rest of the week:
1. Either you run the day, or the day runs you. –Jim Rohn
2. By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands — your own. –Mark Victor Hansen
3. Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential. –John Maxwell
4. Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal — a commitment to excellence — that will enable you to attain the success you seek.–Mario Andretti
5. “Enter every activity without giving mental recognition to the possibility of…
View original post 61 more words