- Work closely with the Director to conduct a risk assessment and develop an audit program to test controls and procedures for all companies.
- Conduct audits of key controls and processes based on results of client audits and the risk assessment and assist the Director in reporting to management.
- Identifies and communicates issues raised; offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk
- Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives
- Follow up on audit findings and recommendations to determine satisfactory resolution.
- Follow up on client audit findings and recommendations to determine satisfactory resolution.
- Assist in preparing periodic reports to the Executive Compliance Committee.
- Adheres to Department and professional standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or similar degree
- 3-8 years audit experience
- Experience in regulatory environments such as banks or other credit issuers preferred
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgment
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with various levels of management
- Knowledge of auditing standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- CIA, CPA or other audit certification preferred