- Provide support related to the general ledger, budgets, forecasts, equipment schedules and other monthly management reporting support for the Company and its subsidiaries.
- Prepares monthly intercompany and other journal entries as required.
- Prepares bank and other reconciliations & analysis
- Prepares and files payroll tax payments weekly, monthly & quarterly.
- Reviews and performs monthly GL account reconciliation and analysis, including P&L, asset, liability and equity accounts, as required.
- Assists Controller and Accounting Manager in preparation of monthly/quarterly management reports including the monthly/quarterly Flash and Vital Factors reports.
- With input from the CFO and Controller, updates budgets and forecasts as needed.
- Assists in preparation of materials for board and other meetings as required.
- Prepares and updates monthly asset collateral schedules for Lenders.
- Performs various other job duties and special projects as assigned by the Accounting Manager or Controller.
- Regular attendance and punctuality is required.
- Working knowledge of GAAP.
- Skilled in preparation of schedules, reconciliations, PowerPoint slides and analysis of the same.
- Skilled in both verbal and written communication (one-on-one or in groups).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and familiar with Viewpoint or comparable accounting software packages