1. Supports preparation and delivery of corporations monthly financial statement close process. Primary owner of all accounting or regulatory reporting. Ensures financial transactions are recorded accurately and timely, and analyzes and reviews financial statements for given area of responsibility. Responsible for complete and accurate preparation of all required reports on a quarterly and annual basis.
2. Prepares, reviews or approves account reconciliations for corporations entities and accounts, as required.
3. Prepares the monthly reporting packages for corporate entities including analysis of current actual results to prior period actual results for corporation- for use in Board and Senior Management reporting and external reporting.
4. Supports the implementation of changes in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
5. Supports in the accounting, analysis and budgeting of various accounts.
6. Consults and liaises with operating unit finance personnel on accounting issues.
7. Cooperates in special projects and special requests as required for the Controllers Group.
8. Interacts with internal and external auditors, Corporate Controllers Department and business units as required to accomplish goals.
-Bachelors degree in accounting, finance or general business administration.