• Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare journal entries and document business transactions. Prepares monthly and quarterly operational performance reports. In doing so, utilizes discretion and judgment as to matters of significance.
- Assists the Division Controller in ensuring there are proper internal controls in place including compliance with company policies and procedures, Sarbanes Oxley and all other statutory requirements. In doing so, utilizes discretion and judgment as to matters of significance.
- Reconciles balance sheet accounts and statistical data and fully analyses financial statements in accordance with GAAP and company policy.
- May assist the Division Controller in the management of accounting personnel. May provide direction to the different accounting functional areas (invoice processing, billing, cash receipts, work order processing, credit analysis, receivable collections, month-end close, journal entries, statistical data, and payroll).
- Supports the Division Controller during the annual budget and interim forecasting process and assists with analytical review.
- Supports the accounting aspects of capital expenditures, transfers and retirements.
- Assists with periodic financial audits including internal audits, external audits and peer reviews.
- Provides support and responds to information requests from corporate (accounting, tax, treasury, IT, HR, sales, environmental compliance, legal, etc.) as well as region and area field financial management as required.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or closely related field of study.