Senior Financial Analyst / Senior Pricing Analyst
Why take a Senior Financial Analyst / Senior Pricing Analyst role with this company?
- Exposure to multiple business units
- Key part of finance team
- Opportunity to work domestically and internationally
- Ability to grow within the department and/or move to other area of the organization
What the Senior Financial Analyst / Senior Pricing Analyst will do…
- Monitor performance within assigned Department against established goals and key performance indicators, including utilization, leverage, realization and profitability
- Facilitate execution of Departmental business plans and highlight opportunities for improved efficiency and performance.
- Utilize dashboards, canned reports, and ad hoc reporting systems to develop and maintain an understanding of the financial and business development environment within assigned areas.
- Liaise with Pricing and Business Development to support the preparation of fee proposals and AFAs. Monitor the progress of AFAs against established budgets
- Develop matter budgets and monitor execution against budgets.
What the company needs in a Senior Financial Analyst / Senior Pricing Analyst:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field; CPA/CIA is a plus
- 5 plus year of professional experience
- MBA required
- Great communication skills both written and spoken
- Drive to succeed
Perks of the Senior Financial Analyst / Senior Pricing Analyst role:
- Annual bonus 10%
- Strong medical benefit package
- 25 days of vacation
- 401-K with match
- Exposure to all areas of the company’s finance infrastructure
Diane Delgado LeMaire |
5718 Westheimer Suite 800, Houston, Texas 77057