Why take a Treasury Analyst role with this company?
- Exposure to multiple business units
- Key part of finance TEAM
- Work closely with the CFO and Regional Controllers
- Opportunity to help create processes and procedures and truly put your mark on this department
What the Treasury Analyst will do…
- Timely and accurate processing of daily cash and investment transactions, cash forecasting & variance analysis, and daily cash and investment positioning.
- Monitoring and reporting of all aspects of the cash and investment cycle including payment runs, manual checks and wires, reconciliations and problem resolution
- Maintains full control over the cash management / treasury function.
What the company needs in a Treasury Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field;
- 3 to 5 years of cash management experience
Perks of the Treasury Analyst role:
- Great benefits package
- 401K match
- Annual Bonus
- Very visible role!!!!