Our client is growing and adding to their HR Team. We are looking for candidates who started their career in Accounting, but prefer to work in Human Resources. This is a newly created role and a blank sheet of paper to make into your own. Email me for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial closes with the recording of needed journal entries.
- Analyze data and reconcile and balance payroll results, payroll postings and general ledger interface transmittals for all on and off cycle processing’s and adjustment runs.
- Provide reconciliations of payroll-related balance sheet and bank accounts.
- Provide analysis and back up for all payroll accrual accounts.
- Provide subject matter expertise related to HR queries and reports.
- Design and develop timely and accurate ad-hoc reports for management; provide analysis and interpretation of report data as required.
- Manage regular reporting of employee data to state and federal regulatory agencies, EEO-1.
- Interpret and forecast data, as well as translate the metrics into a compelling story and relate it to business impact for HR and company leadership.
- Perform analysis of relevant HR data, identify trends and develop predictive analytics to support the business and fact-driven decision making.
- Keep current with emerging industry standards and industry issues as they relate to HR accounting and reporting.
- Responsible for 401(k) audit and Form 5500 preparation
- Serve as primary contact for record-keeper
- Prepare quarterly report for the 401(k) Committee
- Review and reconcile claims paid
- Reconcile health plan-related general leger accounts
- Prepare Form 5500 work papers
- Supervise the Payroll Administrator, HR Admin (Comp and Benefits), Receptionist and Operator
- Take ownership of and ensure integrity of HR data through development of audit reports; troubleshoot irregularities; research, correct discrepancies, and ensure compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance required
- Knowledge of GAAP and statutory accounting principles