The Human Resources Administrator will provide daily oversight and management of all company benefits and human resource activities within the (Company) with the primary objectives of on boarding new employees, administering all employee benefit programs and ensuring compliance with all Federal, state and local laws.
- Employee Customer Service – Unparalleled customer service to each employee of the company is the HR Administrator’s number one priority.
- Hiring Process
- Performance Management
- Benefits Administration
- General HR Administration
- 2 to 4 years’ progressive experience and or leadership as a Human Resources professional.
- General knowledge of the federal and state employment law sufficient to identify issues.
- General knowledge of the principles and practices of human resources management.
- Familiarity with HR support for multiple locations desired.
- 4-year college degree is preferred desired;