Service Delivery Managers have primary responsibility for monitoring and supporting an external service provider’s performance of transnational accounting services. The Service Delivery Managers also perform the responsibilities of process ownership for services managed.
• Review compliance with all revenue service levels and contractual commitments, controls, root cause analysis and corrective actions, as well as business continuity plans.
• Communicate key business issues to sourcing supplier and decide how the financial accounting for those issues will be handled by supplier. Handle problem escalation relating to services performed by the supplier, which includes holding monthly operations meetings with both the supplier and Marathon organizations.
• Assist in development and maintenance of revenue accounting policies and procedures. Ensure adherence to those policies with sourcing provider; review desk and process documentation of supplier to ensure they properly reflect the Company’s policies.
• Serve as expert for revenue processes including the identification and coordination of process improvements. Participate in technology projects as well as coordinate the participation by the sourcing provider.
• Serve as application owner fo the revenue accounting systems which includes ensuring the security and change management processes for those applications are followed. Serve as the SAP security expert for the PRA module which includes responsibility of role owner, risk owner, access approver and privileged access approver in the Company’s SAP security framework.
• Ensure appropriate financial, operational and regulatory controls as defined in the COSO framework are designed and functioning in the revenue processes.
• Assist the supplier to forecast resource requirements and monitor baselines associated with revenue services.
• Develop training for revenue processes for Company accounting personnel.
• Degree: Bachelors
• Major: Accounting
• Certifications: CPA highly desirable
• Work Experience : 15 to 20 years experience in revenue accounting experience, operational accounting experience, financial outsourcing governance, transactional accounting shared services, audit or controls required.