Email me if you are interested….firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is responsible for assisting the Sr. Manager of Accounting in overseeing the accounting operations in support of U.S. and Canada locations. This includes but not limited to general accounting, judgments with regard to the application of accounting principles and policies, financial reporting, and external/internal audit coordination.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, develop and set goals for staff.
- Oversee the monthly close process, including financial analysis and preparation of various month-end deliverables.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements through strict account reconciliation procedures and monthly Balance Sheet reviews.
- Develop and maintain financial reporting packages for internal use, executive management and field organizations.
- Account reconciliation and journal entry review and approval.
- Improve quality of account reconciliations i.e. account description, process overview and documentation supporting them.
- Establish relationship with locations with emphasis on creating environment where Shared Service is looked to as resource for accounting guidance and a business partner.
- Assist with…
View original post 157 more words