Our client, an energy & commodities company, located in Downtown Houston is looking for a Financial Reporting Accountant to help prepare monthly financial statements, quarterly budgets, and annual reports.
Physical trading, logistics, and distribution are at the core of the business, but are complemented by refining, shipping, terminals, e&p, power generation, mining, and retail businesses. The company has almost 40 offices worldwide- with its largest operations in Geneva, Houston, London, and Singapore. The group’s turnover in 2003 was over $300 billion.
1. Must have Big 4 experience in audit (not tax or advisory) for at least 2 busy seasons
2. CPA preferred
3. Detail oriented
4. Works well under pressure
6. Someone that would fit in well with the group
– Preparing monthly financial statements & account extracts (IFRS)
– Preparing annual reporting packages
– Preparing quarterly budgets & analysis (budget vs. actual)
View original post 5 more words