Our client is growing and adding a Field Examiner to their team. This is a small family business that has the ability to give the right person a lot of flexibility. The position either works remotely from home or at the clients office. The company has been in business for 30 years. There is no CPA or banking experience required. The manager is more than willing to train. The company works closely with lending institutions and its clients.
We are looking for a person with good accounting skills, good Excel and software capabilities, ability to work alone/meet deadlines/dependable, and ability to travel to client locations in the Houston metro for collateral field examinations. Limited commercial banking experience a plus. Very limited overnight travel required.
• Performs the field audits of the more secured lending clients and analyzes their collateral records and financial statements to determine accurate collateral values.
• Acts as a liaison between the relationship manager and the client
• Prepares reports and supporting work papers for review and discussion with relationship managers and representatives
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or Economics required
• Minimum of 2 years of working experience
• Effective written and oral communication skills required
• Good organizational skills required
• Effective interpersonal skills required
• Strong working knowledge of GAAP, financial statements and collateral analyses