Financial Reporting Analyst – Are you ready to join this TOP 100 Company located centrally in Houston, Texas?
About the Company hiring the Financial Reporting Analyst:
- Top 100 employer!
- Growing, innovating and growing some more!
- Benefit rich company
- Position open due to growth (rotational role)
- Hardly any overtime – work until 7pm 1 to 2 days a quarter….THAT IS IT!
- Optional HYBRID schedule starting November: 2 days in the office and 3 days home
- This company knows how to work hard but have fun as well.
Overview of the Financial Reporting Analyst –:
- Prepare and provide support for SEC and other regulatory / non-regulatory filings
- Assist with preparing financial statements in interactive data format (XBRL) utilizing Workiva SEC filing software
- Create and analyze month-end, quarter-end and year-end schedules for close meetings with senior management
- Oversee and coordinate the maintenance and revision of policies and procedures for the Company’s SOX compliance program
- Assist with the coordination and communication of SOX documentation with external and internal auditors
- Assist with analytical analyses required for new accounting pronouncements
- Prepare monthly journal entries and analyses as part of month-end financial close processes
- Perform monthly/quarterly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Perform quarterly analyses of certain corporate accruals as part of quarter-end financial processes
- Assist with the preparation of certain line items within the consolidated cash flow statement
Preferred Qualifications for the Financial Reporting Analyst –:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CPA Required
- 2 to 4 plus year of experience (public accounting or industry SEC reporting)