Division Accountant Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a privately held engineering company with international headquarters. The company is growing and bring Accounting in-house. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Division Accountant Opportunity:
- The company has been in business for over 25 years!
- Business is experienced tremendous growth.
- The industry is stable and not going anywhere.
- Global presence. Family feel!
- An industry leader in what they do.
Perks of the Division Accountant role?
- Visible role. Report directly to Group Finance Manager and Plant Operations Manager
- Be responsible for everything finance-related for a division!
- Competitive Compensation Package & Equity
- Laid-back and collaborative
- This position is required to go into the office. Office hours are 7 to 4 pm!
- Great northwest location close to 290 / Beltway.
Overview of the Division Accountant role:
- Prepare journal entries
- General ledger
- Monthly closing and preparation of monthly management pack report
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
- Administer Accounts Receivable, from invoicing to payment reminders monitoring
- Administer Accounts Payable
- Bank transfers preparations
- Bank reconciliations
- Monitor bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
- Fixed assets
- Payroll journal entries
- Petty cash bookkeeping and reconciliation
- Complete Credit Applications.
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
Preferred Qualifications for the Division Accountant:
- Bachelor’s in accounting preferred
- Experience with working in smaller company or division
- QuickBooks experience
- Experience with Engineering companies preferred
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to confidentiality and professional ethics