Why take a Supply Chain – Planning Analyst role with this company?
- Company is growing rapidly
- Private Equity-backed
- Work with an amazing team!
- Work-life balance…truly!
- Strong medical benefit package
What the Supply Chain – Planning Analyst will do…• Demand Forecasting – “Analyzes demand stream information to determine near term and long purchasing objectives according to demand patterns and the organization’s strategy”• PO Tracking & Updating “Constructs and maintains vendor purchase order reports in order to manage on time deliveries of goods and services.”• Cross Functional Coordination with sales, curriculum, production, logistics, and suppliers• Procurement – “Makes vendor purchasing decisions in close coordination with the production team, supply chain analyst, and supply chain manager.”• SOP Creation and Maintenance• Root Cause & Corrective Analyses
What the company needs in a Supply Chain – Planning Analyst :
- Experience in Supply Chain (1 year)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Database management
- Demonstrated ability to effectively with a variety of people including vendors, management team
- Strong Analysis & Project Management