Why work for this company!
- The company has a long-standing reputation in the oilfield services industry
- The management team values their employee’s success and values their input and ideas
- CFS has successfully placed several professionals within the accounting and finance teams
- The company has a tracked record of promoting within and allowing movement into various business units
- The company provides a lucrative competitive benefits program
- Travel to Plant locations. Work directly with Plant Managers
- Analyzes cost records to ascertain the distribution of costs of various divisions of management and production. Analyzes actual costs versus standard costs and explains variances
- Prepare weekly reporting to analyze variances between actual and standard cost. Summarize the operating insights into what is driving the financial variances. Explain variances from the forecast. Monitor performance to key financial and operating goals.
- Coordinate cost analysis for all products, monitoring drivers deemed important to meeting profit objectives.
- Review completed production order daily, compare and analyze actual job cost to standard cost per production order
- Planning, studying and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor cost.
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost.
- Reconcile shipments at standard cost to cost of goods sold/manufactured.
- Monitors physical inventories and cycle count program providing support to enhance the process.
- Reconciles finished, WIP and raw goods inventories on a monthly basis. Report changes to the components and quantities that makeup inventory on a monthly basis.
- Assisting in Month end close of General Ledger specifically to cost, manufacturing and inventory but also other areas that might be assigned to enhance departmental controls.